Hi everyone, thank you so much for all your messages of support over the last few weeks and to everyone who has been asking when we will open up again.
I am mindful that we provide a much needed service to you all that allows you to run your own businesses and that being closed for long periods is unhelpful to many of you. I’m also mindful that safety is very important at the present time, to us, to all of you and to the people who enable our packages to reach you.
When we closed, it was with the assumption that it would be relatively short term (weeks rather than months), therefore keeping to a relative minimum the impact it would have on your businesses, as well as on our ability to pay our bills. Given that it is now looking unlikely that the lock down will end any time soon, I have had to re-assess the situation.
So I have thought long and hard about what would be best for everyone and have decided to open the website again, but under restricted terms.
I hate the thought that anyone can’t work during this time because of us, so we will be doing the following:
- Our Etsy shop is now switched back on so that you can all order the things you need.
- Larger dispatches will be twice a week. This is in order to minimise how often we leave the house. I will combine this with necessary trips to buy supplies, which I can get from the Hermes shop.
- Smaller dispatches that can fit in the postbox will remain daily.
- Larger dispatches will be on Tuesdays and Fridays (with the exception of this week, when I will dispatch on Tuesday and Thursday due to Easter).
- I will be monitoring this on a daily basis and will re-evaluate this if necessary.
I hope this works for you all as a sensible balance between keeping everyone safe, and allowing you all to continue making your lovely makes. We all have to do what we can in these tricky times (whether you are replenishing your stock levels while you are closed or staying open because you need to) and I know you need our support now more than ever.
Sending you all hugs and best wishes. .